not uncommon to hear stories of drivers who made multiple trips to their mechanic, in an attempt to get their vehicle to pass the NYS safety and emissions inspection. At Mac’s II, we understand this frustration and work tirelessly to make sure your vehicle will pass. From stubborn dash warning lights to older exhaust systems, we utilize the most advanced automotive equipment to identify, diagnose and resolve any issues that stand between you and a passing inspection.
- Check engine lights and dashboard warning light indicators
- High emission levels repaired quickly and affordably
- Thorough inspection of tires, brakes, exterior lights
- Fuel systems cleaned to flush away emission-robbing buildup
- Specializing in domestic and imported vehicles of all ages
- All pre-inspection services and repairs backed in writing
If you’re getting nervous about your upcoming NYS vehicle inspection, we encourage you to do what so many other Rochester drivers have done. Bring your vehicle to Mac’s II and let our automotive experts put their experience and expertise to work for you! Make an appointment today by calling us at 585-272-7700.