Rochester winters have become more and more unpredictable over the past few years, and as just about every motorist will agree, this is no time of year to hit the roads in a vehicle with questionable safety or reliability issues. Break down just once at the wrong time, or in the wrong place, and it could mean a long, cold walk or being stranded in an area you’d much rather not be stranded in. And while there’s no guaranteed way to prevent all winter auto woes, having your car or truck inspected by a professional is a smart way to make the odds work in your favor when behind the wheel.
At Mac’s II automotive in Rochester NY, we offer expert vehicle inspections to help ensure that your car, truck or SUV is ready for whatever Mother Nature decides to send our way. Here are just a few of the steps we take during our winter vehicle safety inspection service. Get in touch with our shop to learn more or schedule a time to bring your vehicle by.
- Thorough brake inspection including pads, rotors, lines and brake fluid
- Exhaust and muffler inspection for early detection of wear or damage
- Complete inspection of fluid levels such as oil, antifreeze, washer fluid, etc.
- Heater performance inspection for vehicles of all sizes and makes
- Electrical system inspections including battery test, connections and fuses
- Tires, steering and suspension systems inspected for safety on icy roads
- Detailed visual inspection of all hoses, belts and wiring components
Make Sure Your Car or Truck is Ready for Winter in Rochester
When it comes to driving in Western NY’s snowy and frozen conditions, it’s simply not worth taking chances. Our winter automotive inspections are a smart and economical way to make absolutely sure that your car or truck is prepared for the long stretch of winter. We’re a family owned business that believes in treating our customers with the honesty and compassion we would hope to get in return. Get complete details on our winter safety inspections, or any of the Rochester NY automotive services we offer by calling or writing today.