November 1, 2022
Winter always has a way of sneaking up on us; but if you spend any considerable amount of time on the road, it’s essential to make sure that your vehicle is prepared well before the temperatures fall and the roads become riddled with ice, snow, and salt. Having your car or truck inspected before winter might seem irrelevant if everything is running smooth, but it could end up protecting you once the weather takes a turn for the worst.
At Mac's Auto Service II in Rochester, we make it easy to have the peace of mind you need to safely navigate the roads during winter. Here are just a few of the systems we check as part of our winter vehicle inspection service, to help keep you and your loved ones safe:
- Complete inspection of brakes, including pads, rotors, lines, and fluid
- All major vehicle fluids, including oil, radiator, trans, steering, and more
- Complete inspection and testing of your car’s battery and electrical system
- A thorough inspection of your vehicle’s tires, wheels, and alignment
- Inspection of your vehicle’s radiator, hoses, antifreeze, and heater
- Undercarriage inspection of exhaust system, transmission, and suspension
Throughout the past 80 years, our goal at Mac's Auto Service II has been to protect the safety of the customers we serve, while providing superior vehicle repairs at prices that are honest and affordable. To schedule service or learn more about the benefits of having your vehicle inspected before winter arrives, get in touch with our staff and we’ll be happy to help.
Mac’s II is located at 3301 Brighton Henrietta Townline Rd in Rochester, NY. We can be reached by phone Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 585-272-7700 or by email us through our website’s secured contact page.