May 17, 2020
By now, no one needs to be reminded of how drastically things have changed for everyone in just the past few months. But in light of the COVID-19 pandemic that’s gripped our entire country, there are still vehicles on the road and no shortage of service required to keep them running. At Mac’s II Auto Repair in Rochester NY, we understand the concerns that so many have when it comes to protecting their health and safety. We’ve taken a number of measures to help ensure that you can have your vehicle expertly serviced in a manner that’s safe, sanitary and timely.
We’ve always taken safety seriously here at Mac’s II, and are working even harder to make sure that your vehicle is protected while being serviced or maintained during the Coronavirus outbreak. Here are a few things to keep in mind when calling for service, and some of the actions we’re taking to help keep everyone healthy.
- Reduced hours to help curb excessive volume and provide more attentive service
- Staff and mechanics will only enter your vehicle when protected and essential
- Our key drop and vehicle lock out services help reduce face-to-face interactions
- Sanitized wipe of any interior surfaces touched when starting or moving your vehicle
- We’re actively and consistently monitoring the health and wellness of our staff
Like so many of our customers, we understand that the ability to drive a safe, reliable vehicle is something that simply can’t be put on hold during times of crisis. If you’re looking for a mechanic in Rochester NY who’s as adamant about safety as you are, you can trust the professionals here at Mac’s II. To learn more or schedule service for your car or truck, get in touch with our auto repair shop and we’ll be happy to help.
Mac’s II is located at 3301 Brighton Henrietta Townline Rd in Rochester, and can be reached by phone Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at 585-272-7700. Or write to us with your questions anytime through our website’s secured contact page.